Thursday, July 14, 2011

Help, My best friend suddenly stopped being friends with me!? :(?

Ok, so, today during lunch my best friend tells me "we need to talk", and so I follow her into a nearby, private hallway. She then proceeds to to tell me that she wants to "take a break" from our friendship. Now, at first, I'm shocked, because we've been in very few fights, and I don't believe I've been clingy or anything. I ask her why, and she responds that it's because "you're just too perfect". I don't mean to sound conceited, but I was flattered. I was going to ask her to elaborate what she meant, and if there were any other reasons we could talk through, but just then, the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. I tried contacting her later, but she wouldn't respond. :( Once again, I don't mean to sound brag-gy or conceited, but I am a bit more, um... well off than her, and I have, um, been a bit more popular, so maybe she has low-self esteem or something? I don't know, and as far as I know, there are no problems at home. :) By the way, I'm 13, and we've been (or have been) best friends for about 4 years. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment