Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Im 16, I will be a junior in September. I have a gy problem. What do I do? (explanation below)?

I like 2 guys Josh#1 and Josh#2, yes both of their names are Josh for real. Josh#1 I've known for 2 years going on 3. I like him but he likes anothe girl at another high school. But he said he isn't sure if they will date or not because she is worried about college since she graduates in about 2 weeks. He asked to be "**** buddies", I am not that kind of girl so I said no. We are still very good friends and flirt and stuff we talk everyday at school and text at home for a while too. But Josh#2 is new. He came second trimester which is probably about feburary or so. I really really like him. But I've inky known him for like 6 months if that. We have chemistry(the class) together and we flirt and stuff. He sits a couple seats behind me in the next row over and when I want my paper hole punched or my pencil sharpened, all I have to do is turn around hold it up and he'll come do it for me. I do this mostl because we have a very small amount of room between desks and the girl behind me piles all her crap in the aisle way so I can never get through. But he has some issues in the ex girlfriend area. He loves her still but doesn't tryst her and she loves him still but does not want to be committed. When we get home from school we text all night and we flirt bad. I know he likes me because we have talked about a few choice outfits that I chose to wear because they were cute and he commented how I looked in them. Right now we are really good friends and the other day I texted him about how some random creepy kid asked for my number in the hall, and his reply was "well I got yo number didn't I(;" what do I do about Josh#2 because I like him A LOT, but he's still working things out with his ex but I know he kind of likes me and I don't want or confront him about it because then I'll feel ackward. And how do I stop flirting with Josh#1 because all he wants is a peice of *** and I know it......?

No comments:

Post a Comment