Saturday, July 16, 2011

REALLY LONG but I REALLY need help ?

Ok, thank you if you can make it through this whole thing. I am 16 years old, I'm gy, and I'm a guy. I am still i the closet to my family. Ok. So, I met a guy online he's 17 and we've been talking for a few months. ( no, he is not a pedophile or someone that migh be dangerous) he is legit trust me. He is bi but I still havn't told him I am gay yet. He always asks though but I like leaving things to the imagination. :P And he aways says things like " I wish I could kiss you right now " or " Wow, you are really nice, I really wish you were into guys " which I am !! But I really don't want to tell him quite yet. IDK why. This is crazy because I am really starting to develop feelings for this guy who I don't know but that I feel soo extreamly close to. He lives only like 10 minutes away so he's really close. I want to meet him but howawkward is it when you are a teenager and you want to meet someone yo met online. Wouldnt that be awkward or something ? We're both really good looking and would make the cutest couple but I really dont know what to do ?? and also if you guys have any tips on coming out to a homophobic family that would really help too. I want to come out in a sarcastic " no big deal" kind of way but idk how. Thank you soo much in advance !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment