Monday, July 18, 2011

What exactly is his intentions?

He treats me badly I never had a conversation with him we work together hes kind of in a higher position then me. He looks at other women in front of me.ts obvious he is doing it fro me. He talks to the other women about me. He makes faces behind my back. He tries to touch me well he does touch me. I try to ignore it and do my work he basically puts it in my face. There is another guy who likes me and he tries to block him from talking to me. I want to talk to the guy but the women in my office are so catty I don't want them to know who I'm interested in. Anyway the gy in a higher poisiton I saw him at my apartment building and he doesn't live in my neighbor. He is trying to do everything he can to get my attention if I show any he looks at me with this weird look. I don't know why I'm attracted to him i don't want to be . I wish he would just leave me alone?? What does he wants from me?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment